Saturday, August 2, 2008

A night out with Sister...

While in California, my littlest sister and I took at mini vacation to San Diego. While we were there, we were able to see killer whales, eat great breakfast burritos (true mexican style), and go out at our fabulous 4 star hotel restaurant. Let me tell you... The prices were high, but it was well worth it! Since it was the 4th of July, the hotel was on lockdown, as several people wanted to partake in the beauty and lavish perks of the Hilton resort... We had to wear our very stylish blue bracelets to let the hotel workers know we were OK to be laying out at the pool... Seriously, the service was awesome. Thanks to Arlene for her hotwire skills, otherwise we would have been staying at the Super 8!

This is us trying to beat the 2 second timer that I had put on my camera... Obviously I am not fast enough!


This is about the best we could do... It was a lost cause.


Oh, I guess this one was a little bit better than the other two. I had changed the timer to 10 seconds by this point.


Probably one of the coolest pics we took all night. That bottle of wine broke my bank, but it was worth it.


This was at the end of the night... Christine and I decided to have just one more martini. Unfortunately, it put me over the edge, and I had to retire to my suite by approximately 9:30 pm. Needless to say, I did not enjoy the wonderful breakfast buffet the next morning to it's fullest extent! Yum. The eggs were delish!



The pool area was really nice... and it was filled up by about 10:30 am!

No comments: