Sunday, July 27, 2008

California family time!

California.... One of my favorite vacation spots... My sisters, mom, and I went to visit my mom's side of the family in Los Angeles... We were here over the 4th of July. Here's a few pics of our trip while hanging out with the family... Grandma at the beach. She lives about 5 miles away from Santa Monica beach and she told us that she hadn't gone down to the beach in years!!!!
After a rather ruthless run down the boardwalk in Santa Monica... I was pretty dead after this one...
Sea World! Blake, Muff, and Me...
Shamu beached himself, looking for a reward of fish!
Dolphins!
Pretty large pickles... Pretty darn good...
Yum...

Blake and Jen at the English Pub!
J and Muff, also at the English Pub!
Christine and me on the Ferris Wheel at Santa Monica Pier. It was cold up there!
Cool pic while riding on the Ferris Wheel.
Hanging out at the beach with Mom!


Muff trying to surf or something...
Grandma and a Modelo!
Grandma and Lisa... Pre-baby!!!!
Muff, Harley, and Uncle Mike!
Grandma and Mom at the beach.





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ok - I swear the girl behind you on the beach is topless...is that legal in CALI? AHHH!!!