Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome to our humble abode!

We thought that our viewers would enjoy a tour through our lovely home... Check it out!
Welcome to The Ave...




The living room is filled with tons of clutter, as well as an office...















The dining area...


KT's bedroom.

Check out the closet space in this room!
Kristin's palace... Notice the large closet (for real) Check out the bamboo.
Kitchen time!



Kristin frying an "egg"...
Katie doing what she does best... PIGGING OUT!!!!



The bathroom!!!! Notice Kristin's fine robe... We caught her at a bad moment.

Katie enjoying a novel.




Betty Rubble doing a load of laundry!


Let's play "find the hunk!"









2 comments:

Dutch Queens said...

I feel so welcomed. The Ave is such a lovely place, and I am honored to have been a guest. Though I must say, it's a little different coming for a formal gathering than seeing the real haps at the Ave. Katie, I never knew you were such and avid reader, and Kristin, I am glad to see that Betty Rubble still lives on.

Unknown said...

Um...just for the record...that's wilma. I was Betty. :)